Friday, October 3, 2014

double dose.

Holllaaa.

Two blog posts in a week?! Don't get used to it y'all. 

Last night was my monthly moms night out and we did a scarf exchange! Naturally I had two awesome scarves stolen from me *you shall remain nameless* :) but my third scarf was definitely a winner! It's the perfect neutral and very me- neutral! Ha. Everyone who knows me has probably figured out I'm not the best at accessorizing, putting outfits together, or doing my hair-- so wearing a neutral scarf allows me to look like I am accessorizing AND keep my hair up at the same time. Win win! 

Here is this neutral awesome scarf: 


On top of the awesome scarf, MNO went down at The Cheesecake Factory, so obviously it was a great night. 

Anywayyssss. Currently Taylor Swifts new song "Shake it off" is on repeat for our morning dance party and Owen is pop lock and dropping. I don't know where my kids learned these ridiculous dance moves, most likely from their father. I also made an apple crisp yesterday using my dad's apples and I am trying to decide whether I want to eat my leftover cheesecake ( surprised there is any left ) or the apple crisp for breakfast. 

Decisions, decisions. 


5 comments: