Sunday, April 27, 2014

"I'm pretty sure...

..that Damien thinks coming to my house is like a carnival." -- my mom

Wednesday morning I was surprised by Jj with a trip to my parents for my birthday! Thank goodness I had done 7 loads of laundry the Monday before and we all had clean clothes. Win. 

I always love going back to my parents house and this time was especially fun as most of the family was there and it was a total surprise for me. Damien enjoyed himself more than ever as my parents have two horses, motorcycles, four wheelers, a trampoline, endless toys that are "new" to Damien, chickens, and live on a golf course that was putting on free activities (bounce house) and snacks. 

My parents home is just big enough that each couple has their own room and no one is sleeping on the floor (yet) so we need to enjoy these get togethers before some of us are forced to stay at friends or a hotel. 

Even though the visit seemed short we soaked in a lot of quality time. I love that we all live close enough right now that our kids can see their cousins frequently enough to not think they are total strangers. I took way too many pictures this weekend but here are a handful for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy :)


P.s. And my birthday present from my husband was a shopping spree? Score. 



*love my parents backyard*
*watching uncle Kenny ride his motorcycle*





















*all of the grand kids  (-)the twins!*


*my goddaughter, Kaite*
*our goddaughter, Josie*








1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures! Your family is fantastic, love you! :)

    ReplyDelete