Wednesday, March 12, 2014

mustachio bashio.

Owen is One!!

So I have decided that with each child we are going to throw a first birthday party! Who knows when they are going to have another party, so it has to be a good one.

For Damien it was beach themed with snacks in sand buckets and turtle cupcakes. For Owen I went with the ever so cliche idea of a mustachio bashio! I didn't go crazy... but it was still cute (or so I thought). I actually think my favorite part was the invitation we sent out!

It was our first small party held at our house and we had a great time. The weather was absolutely perfect and so even though we had about 40 people at our house it didn't really seem like it since all the kids were outside running around. My mom and siblings who are still at home made the trip down from Nebraska and I am so happy they did.

I tried two recipes that I had never made before (risky risky) and they were a hit! I'll have to post a recipe sometime...but for now... you wait.

















I honestly cannot believe that my little man is already one. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. He is such a joy and I absolutely love seeing him grow into a toddler. Damien loves being an older brother and is so proud of Owen.

It is so crazy that Damien will soon be three! Oh where has time gone. 




 

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture in front of the mirror! It's adorable :) We also throw our kids a first birthday party. Well most of our kids, Landon somehow did not get a real party like the other girls did.

    ReplyDelete